To be a leading Social Enterprise and Centre of Excellence for outdoor learning and adventure
To make a positive difference to the lives of young people, families, volunteers and communities through the provision of accessible and affordable outdoor learning and adventure opportunities
- To increase the capacity to deliver activities by developing a strong volunteer programme
- To achieve a range of key outcomes relating to life skills and personal development
- To provide a wide variety of outdoor activities that are imaginative and challenging and where ‘positive risk taking’ is encouraged
- To support key agencies, organisations and groups in Moray to make Scotland a wealthier, fairer, healthier, safer, smarter, stronger and greener society
- To build effective long term partnerships with local community organisations, other social enterprises, the local authority and private sector business.
- Continuous progress towards being at least 50% financially sustainable
- Volunteers skills are enhanced through training and development opportunities and experience is gained through regular contact with young people
- The life skills of young people (including leadership, team working, communication, personal planning and taking responsibility) will be enhanced and improved
- People will be more active outdoors and consequently healthier in mind and body
- Young people will be more engaged in learning
- The confidence and self esteem of young people in particular and others supported by the project will be developed and improved
FUNDRAISING AND SUSTAINABILITY
To fulfil our objectives we work hard to raise funds and subsidise our activities. However, to sustain our level of commitment to the communities of Moray we are in constant need of donations from Grant Making Trusts, Corporate Organisations and Private Sponsors.